Widji brings a wealth of experience to Indigenous engagement with previous experience involving many Great Barrier Reef Traditional Owner groups through the negotiation and delivery of agreements. Widji applies a practical and respectful approach to engagement along with anthropological expertise in consultation.
Our sensitivity to gender and cultural protocols and an approach that promotes local leadership skills, self-determination and co-decisionmaking make Widji ideally placed to assist in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander engagement.
To find out how the solutions we have available can help you, get in touch and we’ll be happy to discuss your project requirements.
- Indigenous consultation and project implementation planning.
- Cultural data management planning.
- Native title research and genealogies.
- Resource agreement execution.
- Cultural protocols policies.
- Community development strategies.
- Establishing reference groups and Aboriginal committees.