Widji specialises in partnering to develop Indigenous ranger programs and other land enterprise opportunities that promote strong economic development and employment outcomes for local communities. Our approach focuses on capacity building and self-management through vocational training in heritage, land management and IT skills.
Our team includes qualified heritage and land management trainers who deliver nationally recognised qualifications that assist people to become Indigenous rangers.
We have a strong track record of working with Great Barrier Reef industry partnerships to develop sustainable cultural recording and monitoring programs and Traditional Owner-led on-country cultural activities. To find out how the solutions we have available can help you, get in touch and we’ll be happy to discuss your project requirements.
- Certificate III in Aboriginal Sites Work.
- Certificate III in Indigenous Land Management.
- IT and database assistance.
- Organisational capacity building.
- Cultural recording and monitoring programs.
- Economic modelling and business plans.
- Strategic planning.